Scroll down to see all the options for fine-tuning SmartTime to work the way you want it to.
- Select from two color themes.
- Backup your data via Email. Restore with a click.
- Every Task and Event is assigned to a Project. Up to 12 projects, each with its own color.
- Choose whether you want a reminder when deleting a Task or Event.
Google Calendar Sync
- Read the Quick-start guide on your iPhone, or go to our detailed Sync Guide here.
- Input your Account name and Password; tap on "Check Validity" to make sure you're set.
- Choose how you want to Sync. Use 1-way at first, then two-way after.
- Map your Projects to individual Google Calendars.
- Choose the times of the day that you want SmartTime to use for finding time. We offer two different Contexts. You can use one or both. They can overlap if you wish.
- Auto bump tasks - we recommend you leave this ON because it's one of our unique features.
- Auto bump deadlines - if you set deadlines for tasks that must NOT be missed, then leave this set to OFF. It may cause some inconvenience when you are trying to prioritize other tasks, but it's for your own good :)
Settings for New Tasks
- These are the default settings for new tasks.
- When you create a new task, you can just give it a name and save it. The default settings will be applied. You can then change later.