Delete an Item
- Deleting an item removes it from the History List and from Google Calendar sync.
- In Settings, you can decide whether you want to receive a confirmation dialogue each time you touch the trash can icon.
Defer an Item
- This is a quick way to 'move' tasks from one day to the next, or over to the following week.
Duplicate an Item
- This creates a duplicate of the item. Good for quickly creating a task based upon a previous one.
- This is the experts' way of creating a quick series of tasks for the same Project.
Tap on the "Action" icon on the right side to scroll up a list of these three additional actions:
- If you created a Task or Event by selecting it from your Contacts List (See "Adding a New Task/Event"), and if that Contact had a valid address or you typed or pasted in a valid address, then selecting this will automatically find the the address in Google Maps.
- If you have ATT's GPS feature, you can receive voice instructions to the location from where you are.
- This is one of our best features. You can send a SmartTime Task or Event to any other person who has SmartTime, and it will automatically be integrated into their own personal schedule.
- Imagine a professor sending out the homework assignment (together with his estimate of the duration!) to his students!
- Imagine the team leader apportioning out tasks to his team!
- Similar to Maps, if you created a Task or Event by selecting it from someone in your Contacts List with a valid phone number, then you can select this to dial the person from within SmartTime.
- This is very handy when you are running late or driving, and don't have all your hands free to call the person.
- If the person has more than one telephone number listed, SmartTime will give you a choice of numbers to select from.